Anne Phung Nguyen

My name is Anne Phung Nguyen and I am a Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in the beautiful Orange County California with my incredible husband JP and my happy-go-lucky Dad Henry. People know me best through my Instagram page @annephung. Here I tell my story-the highs, the lows and all in between. My parents took me to America in the year 1990 when I was just one-and-a half. It wouldn't be possible to share my story with you today had my parents not worked for their dreams and put up with sacrifices. In order to give them the chance to have a successful future, I focused on success and worked hard to get there. My goals were set: I would study at university, land a job in a corporation then marry, and purchase the house. Though I believed that this was the standard for successful, my life was not following the goals. In 2013, my job as a corporate employee was one I had a fear of. The status and wealth were not what I needed to feel happy. I felt I was wasting away my life to earn a paycheck. In 2013, I realized that my passion was working out. I also enjoyed getting out and about to help others. On the path towards the new direction of my life, I started to find personal training. My small business was started in 2014, and I'll be celebrating my 7th year of business success in 2021. There are a few Asian females working in the field. As a coach, my goal is to inspire others and empower them to live a healthy and fulfilled life through creating healthy and sustainable living styles that meet every person's individual needs and desires. Additionally, I'm committed to empowering others so they are able to achieve their goals, follow their dreams and live the life of your dreams. As my career was taking off, I experienced the most devastating loss in my entire life to datethat of losing my mom. The eight years she fought struggle with Scleroderma. She is now resting in Heaven, and I keep her in my heart. It is possible to learn from our experiences, though it may be difficult to spot it in the moment. My mom's death changed my life in so many ways. I truly believe that my mom offered me a second chance to be alive through her death. She passed away on Tet/Lunar New Year Day. It was the day she decided to start her new journey. I had my second chance at living a happy and fulfilled life. As I enter my 30's, I feel more alive than ever. It is true that I am living my life now, rather than just existing as I did in the past. In sharing my story, I hope that my words will resonate with yours. My hope is that my words can aid you in understanding that you're not alone. That you have the capacity to succeed in anything that your heart desires. As death is all we have in life I want you to enjoy the rest of your days and live with no regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ava Lange

Malin Akerman measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Anita Barone